Industry Academia Collaboration
Collaboration between industry and academia is key to catalyse innovation and growth in technology. While industry often focuses on addressing solutions that are of near-term commercial value and academia focuses on building new knowledge through research and imparting education to students, the combination can yield accelerated development of new breakthroughs.
Industry partnerships are instrumental in up-skilling and creating a skilled workforce. Industry gains work-ready talent with specialist knowledge and practical training, and universities benefit by having opportunities to work on relevant technologies and challenging problems. As India ushers in the era of digitisation, it is in the enviable position of having a young tech-savvy population ready to apply its learnings in key fields such as AI and Big Data to solve major challenges facing critical industries like healthcare and energy.
- Setting-up for Centre of Excellence with encouraging the R & D in the field of Data Science/Data Security
- Up-skilling the teaching staff in specialist knowledge and practical training.
- Develop the skills student workforce needs to compete and win better industrial opportunities. Providing platform to students to work with industry leading organizations during their industrial training programs
- Future-proof career opportunities for University /College students
- Enabling the placement supports for all deserving students in their core-domains (Web Development/Data Sceince/Data Security/Cloud Networking etc.)
- Up-skilling of Students & Faculties Community in the field of AI & IoT
- Live Industry Projects for Students in field of AI & IoT
- Placement Support for Students after completion of Industry Projects
Data Analytics Techniques Algorithms (DATA) Lab
The global artificial intelligence market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 42.2% from 2020 to 2027 to reach USD 733.6 Billion by 2027. Artificial intelligence software market growth forecast worldwide from 2019-2025. The continuous research and innovation directed by the tech giants are driving the adoption of advanced technologies in industry verticals.
The role of AI Training in Colleges/Universities became more powerful & helping the students in all ways. Looking at this, we are coming up with our special innovating training eco-system to empowering studentsí community to create a future-ready workforce to get better placement opportunities.
- Industry Interaction Programs for students in form of Guest Lecture from Industry Practitioner from HCL, TCS, IBM, and other leading companies working in the Artificial Intelligence or similar domain
- Technical Seminars/Workshop for students with international certification by Microsoft / HPE / SAS / Tableau. These events would be conducted by industry practicing experts only.
- Faculty Development Program (FDP) in the latest cutting technology development in the field of Data Science
- Encouraging the R&D in Data Analytic Techniques for understanding, modelling, and leveraging data toward solving real-world problems involving massive and/or streaming data with industry mentorship program
- Assistance in Publishing Research Paper in international journals, our goal is to invent effective and scalable computational methods for mining and learning from multi-modal data; including graphs, time series, and meta-data.
- Assistance in placement opportunities for student in Data Science fields
- Ajay Kumar Garg Engineer College, Ghaziabad, UP
- IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, UP
- ITS College of Management, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad, UP
- Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences , Delhi University
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women, Delhi University
- DAV Institute of Management, Faridabad, Haryana
- Shri Ram College of Engineering & Management (SRCEM) Palwal, Haryana
- Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Faridabad, Haryana
- Institute of Management & Technology, Faridabad
- Aggarwal College, Ballabgarh
- Rawal Institute of Engineering &Technology, Faridabad, Haryana
- Anand Engineering College, Agra
- KL Mehta Dayanand College for Women, Faridabad
- Aggarwal College, Ballabgarh
- NGF College of Engineering & Technology, Palwal